Summer’s here and there’s no better time to enjoy music, movies, and other events outdoors. Grab your friends and family, bring along some food, and don’t forget your blankets, lawn chairs, and bug spray.
Here are the offerings for this week:
- Fri, July 23, 2021: The Town of Clarkstown lunchtime concert continues at 12:15p in the Kevin Landau Park, Corner of Main St and Congers Rd, New City featuring the sounds of the Abe Ovadia Trio. And Orangetown’s Parks & Recreation Department’s “Rock the Park” summer concert series continues in Veteran’s Memorial Park at 7:45p with The JD Leonard Band showcasing your favorite country hits.
- Sat, July 24, 2021: The Orangeburg Volunteer Fire Association is holding a Motor-Fest from 12-6p at the Dutch Hill Fire House, 51 Dutch Hill Rd, Orangeburg. Come see antique fire trucks, motorcycles, and vintage cars. And don’t miss Orangetown Supervisor Teresa Kenny throw out the first pitch at Orangetown Day at Palisades Credit Union Park, 1 Palisades Credit Union Drive, Pomona. Pre-game music starts at 4:30p and the NY Boulders game starts at 6:30p with fireworks after the game. Discounted tickets are available for Town of Orangetown residents.
- Tue, July 27, 2021: Nyack Park Conservancy’s Music on the Hudson series continues at 7p in Memorial Park with Dead Meat playing all your favorite Grateful Dead songs.
- Wed, July 28, 2021: The Town of Clarkstown summer concert series continues at 7:30p at the Lake Nanuet Ballfield, 1 Lake Nanuet Drive & Blauvelt Road, Nanuet, with Ridgemont High, an 80’s Tribute Band, performing rock, pop, and one hit wonders.
- Thurs, July 29, 2021: Edward Hopper House Museum and Study Center’s Jazz in the Garden series continues at 7p at 82 N Broadway with Bill Crow.