Live music, circus acts and 340 vendors are part of the forecast for Nyack’s 2016 SpringFest Street Fair on Sunday from 10a-5p. It’s sponsored by The Chamber of Commerce of The Nyacks. Sorry Fido: Dogs are not allowed at Nyack’s Street Fairs. 🙁
Does your busy weekend sometimes feel like a circus? Trying to juggle too much at once? Springfest has all of that and more with two free performances by the teen and tween performers from the Amazing Grace Circus on the upper level of Memorial Park at 1p and 3p as part of this Sunday’s street fair. There will be popcorn, cotton candy, circus toys and a free circus skills workshop right after each performance. It’s fun for the whole family.
Sunday’s Street Fair features 340 vendors and the Erie Street Band from the School of Rock in Orangeburg playing at the Main Street Gazebo from 11a-5p.
The School of Rock – Orangeburg will be offering a full line-up of music from local bandsfrom 11a-5p on stage at Main and Cedar streets
- 11a: Former Oingo Boingo guitarist Jeff Rubin
- 12p: Riverskye Band: Original, melodic, soulful rock
- 1p: School of Rock: Future rock stars
- 2p: Slick Trixie: Motown to Top 40
- 3p: Tony T Group: With actor, entertainer, vocalist Louis Vanaria
- 4p: The Old No.7 Band: Blues, bluegrass, rock, R&B
Nyack’s street fairs are known far and wide for their combination of merchandise for all tastes and pocketbooks, arts, crafts, food, entertainment and special goings-on, all within the Village of Nyack, with its own attractions of great shops and restaurants in a charming Victorian setting.
Up to 25,000 people are attracted to the Nyack street fairs, when Main Street and Broadway are closed to traffic, making it a pedestrian paradise. Stroll throughout the village’s downtown and street fair booths.
- Private Security Detail Works Street Fair Instead of OPD Cops, NyackFreePress 5/19/2014
- Dog Lover? No Fair For You, 9/26/2011
- The Circle Game, 8/5/2011
- Nyack Springfest Street Fair is a Tweet. Maybe, 4/17/2011
- Street Fair Boosts Vendors, Nyack Merchants, 10/13/09