Planning a staycation or looking for something to do with the kids this summer? The Nyack Library has passes for a variety of area museums. Nyack and Valley Cottage library cardholders 18 years and older with no outstanding library fines may obtain a pass by calling the Nyack library circulation desk, stopping by the library, or checking availability online.
Passes are available for the American Museum of Natural History, Boscobel House and Gardens, the Children’s Museum of Manhattan, Cooper Hewitt, The Frick Collection, the Museum of the City of New York, the Museum of Modern Art, the Neuberger Museum of Art, the New-York Historical Society, The Paley Center for Media, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, and Storm King Art Center.
A few things to know about reserving a museum pass:
- Call ahead to reserve your pass and the library staff will hold it in your name as long as your pick it up within the hour.
- Only one pass can be borrowed at a time.
- The loan period is three days; passes may not be renewed.
- Passes MUST be returned to the Nyack library circulation desk or returned in the book drop, sealed in the plastic envelope with a rubber band.
- Failure to abide by these regulations may result in forfeiture of borrowing privileges for museum passes.
Teen Power Hour, Sun at 2p
Let’s get ready to build strength, endurance and burn some fat boot camp style!!! Who’s ready? Join local Nyack coach Jessily for some Total Body Conditioning.
Total Body Conditioning (TBC) will revolutionize you physically and mentally. This new perspective at what your body can handle and what your body needs from you to work at its full potential will blow your mind away. L.O.V.E your body and it will add years to your amazing life. Registration is required.
Have a question or a fun fact you want to know? We’re looking for suggestions for our weekly Did You Know fact. Write to info@NyackNewsAndViews with your suggestions.
Did You Know comes to you each Monday on NyackNewAndViews, sponsored by the Nyack Library.