Here’s a directory of restaurants and businesses offering New Years’ Eve events on Sat Dec 31.
- Hudson House: New Year’s Eve at the Hudson house features a prix fix, four course meal with three separate seatings. “The School of Hard Knocks” will be rockin’ upstairs. Doors open at 10:45p with a $30 cover charge. Menu at HudsonHouseNyack.com. Reservations at (845) 353-1355.
- Lanterna Tuscan Bistro: Seatings at 5:30p (3 Courses), 7:30p (4 Courses), 10p (5 Courses) for $65.95. Champagne, party favors. Reservations at (845) 353-8361. Located at 3 South Broadway.
- Gagliardi’s Dance Studio: Dance the Salsa, Cha Cha, Tango, Hustle, Rumba from 9p to 2a. There will be food, refreshments and a champagne toast at midnight. Located at 39 Hudson Ave. Book your spot on the dance floor at (845) 358-7031.
- Reality Bites: Two price fixed menus $35 & $45 accompanied by a classic rock sing-a-long from the ‘€œCore.’€ RealityBitesCafe.com at 100 Main Street (845) 358-8800.
- Harbor Hill: Nyack’s newest restaurant, in the space formerly occupied by Vertigo night club, will be open until 4a. DJ, free champagne toast at midnight, drink specials and an a la carte menu. (845) 358-3202.
- Black Bear Salon: DJ Mike West will be spinning tunes all night long at the Black Bear New Years’ Eve party. Buffet and a champagne toast at midnight, all for $50. BlackBearNyack.com. 82 Main St.
- Nyack Seaport Gala: 7:30p-1a. DJ Entertainment, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Party Favors. $225 per couple. Menu at NyackSeaport.com. 21 Burd St. Call (845) 353-3200 for reservations.
- O’Donoghues: The New O’D’s greets the New Year at 66 Main Street. There’s no cover charge to hear the Tim O’Donohue and the TMU Band beginning at 10:30p. www.ODonoghuesTavern.com
- Two Spear St: The five course chef’s menu and champagne toast for $75/person. Menu at 2SpearStreet.com. (845) 353-7733
- Cafe Barcel has a special New Years’ menu on Dec 31. 162 Main Street; (845) 535-3133.
- West Gate Lounge: Dances in the New Year with Luisito Rosario y Rumba Del Barrio. 845-358-8100. More info at WestGateLounge.com
- Slattery’s Landing Comedy Show: It’s all funny business Sat night at Slattery’s in Piermont. Local comedienne Regina DeCicco MC’s for Patty Rosborough (VH1, Showtime, Montreal Just for Laughs Festival, BBC’s ‘€œThe World Stands Up’€) and Brett Eidman (Second City, Saturday Night Live, Imus in the Morning). $80 includes standup comedy, four-course dinner and champagne toast. (845) 398-1943 for reservations or this Website for more information.
- Barz’s Alternative Nightspot’s New Years’ Blast features a champagne toast at midnight, a buffet and hats, too. 327 Route 9W North in Upper Nyack. (845) 353-4444. www.BARZ1.com