This month Rivertown Film presents a Kitchen Tour de Force. No, it’s not a movie — but an offering of some of Nyack, Piermont and Grandview’s most creative, state of the art, comforting and coolest kitchens.
From 10a-4p on May 15, explore ten kitchens along the Hudson River. Enjoy special treats along the way including live music, tasty edibles and a few gift lotteries. The tour concludes with a reception at The Outside In in Piermont with gourmet hors d’oeuvres and wine.
Come feast your eyes on some of the best kitchens to prepare a feast. You’ll see:
- Top of the line kitchen appliances of all imaginable brands, many qualifying as professional equipment
- Striking antique chandeliers and wall sconces, wrought iron fixtures, imported European fixtures, rotating colored LED lights
- Turquoise counters, weathered wood counters, counters of old sandstone, of Vermont soapstone, limestone, concrete with brass
- Rustic tabletops, hammered nickel, mexican farm tabletops, colorful folk church benches
- Carved wood cabinets, black, barn red, teal, Tigerwood and Birds-eye maple cabinets
Tickets for the tour are $40 and $35 for Rivertown Film members. You can also buy a raffle ticket for a three day weekend in the Porsche of your choice from the floor of the Jack Daniels Porsche showroom.
For information and to purchase tickets, visit RivertownFilm.org or call Brown Paper tickets at 1-800-838-3006.