It’s a great day to get out, comb the neighborhood, and buy up items for cheap from other people’s basements. Here are four garage sales in the Nyack neighborhood this weekend, courtesy of Craigslist, NyackSocialScene and other sources:
- 248 Piermont Ave. in South Nyack hosts Rivertown Film’s Fall Yard Sale on Sat & Sun (9/11-12) from 9a-5p. Look for bargains on Art, china, crystal, books, designer clothing, vinyl records, CDs & DVDs, housewares, small appliances, computer accessories, sports gear, tools, garden supplies, wind chimes, clothing, shoes and jewelry.
- 148 South Broadway, Nyack Saturday only from 10a-2p. Antiques, collectibles, 16-ft. canoe, vintage glassware, dishes, old movie stuff, vintage clothes and records, vintage paperbacks from the 1940s and ‘€˜50s, hand-cranked pasta maker, collectible bottles. “Good, old vintage stuff.”
- 109 Cooper Dr. South Nyack. Saturday only from 10a-3p. Housewares, electronics, comic books, records, tools.
- 25 4th Ave, Nyack. Saturday only from 10a-3p. Woman’s Trek Hybrid Bike , Kids’ lefty golf clubs, Mini fridge, Yakima car kayak carrier , mini microwave, mini fridge, Melita coffee maker, dehumidifier, luggage, large dog crate & feeding station
- South Broadway and Clinton Avenue, South Nyack. Historical Society of The Nyacks Fall Yard Sale Sat Sep 11 10a- 2p (this one *isn’t* on the map).